Minggu, 05 Mei 2013

LIKE A CHRISTMAS DAY

 "Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh
Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh"


HELLO! I'M BACK again! hehehe I think I'm not a good blogger,because sometimes I forget to update my blog.. *sigh* yah I'm sorry because the first time I was decided to make this blog just to join the fashfashion blogger competition.. 
 I was bored because I had to wait orders shoes was finished *yawn* I was impatient to wear it,please baby come to me hahaha
So many shoes that I want but I must start saving my money to buy them.. L no just about shoes but I want to buy some clothes,but again and again (again and again? One of Suju’s Song right? Hahha) I must saving my money oh NOOOOOO
And yesterday I told my mom,if I want to buy some clothes on Instagram,but you know my answer from my mom?  It’s really sucks L
Sometimes we often bored with clothes that we have right? Okay forget it! But I will still begging my mom to buy them! *goodluckforme*


 So about my outfit now,actyaly was inspired like a Christmas day.. honestly,I never wear this outfit (but I wear Jeans pants not short pants –“) haha to the campus,and my friend tell me that outfit like Christmas because that I think for filling the vacation time to update my blog with new pattern..



thanks to my lil sista

LOL
@theereemo

3 komentar:

  1. haiii... ahahaha.
    follow you yah :D

    btw, good luck for you! :D

    love,
    donna-visca.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thankyou sweety :)
      aaaaa goodluck too yah! :D

      *kiss*

      Hapus
  2. Followed you back :)

    glamrocklady.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus

Thankyou for taking your time,visiting my blog and of course giving a comment! <3<3
I read all your comments and try to respond back to you.
If you follow my blog, let me know and I'll check yours too.. :D



I hope you enjoy it! keep fabulous~ :D
LOL
@theereemo