Selasa, 07 Mei 2013

I'm Falling in love! (PARIS)

 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I want go to the PARIS!! really really I want go to there! please pick me out of here!
 really so sweet right? :$ 
maybe.I'm so late to go there,because the place is new amusement park in my hometown and I just go there tonight,but I think it's better to be late than never to go there.. hahaha 


 this is my outfit of the day! I wear blue sweater from ZARA,and I wear vintage's legging and Vintage's bag and Vintage's Shoes! this outfit so comfy when I start to play the game!











 and this is my favorite place in there! so sweet.. you must go there with your boyfie or your gilfie wkwwk :p and don't forget go there at night because you will feel so romantic ! aaaa I'm feeling like be in PARIS! *DANCING* I want go there (PARIS) with my soulmate *of course*! 







THANK YOU SO MUCH boyfie for the GREAT TIME! <3<3
aaaaaaaaa~ you're a romantic's boyfriend! *BIG HUG*

2 komentar:

  1. It looks like you had a lot of fun :) Your outfit is really nice!

    Have a wonderful day,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. thankyou! :)

    I'm following you now! wanna follow each others ? :)

    BalasHapus

Thankyou for taking your time,visiting my blog and of course giving a comment! <3<3
I read all your comments and try to respond back to you.
If you follow my blog, let me know and I'll check yours too.. :D



I hope you enjoy it! keep fabulous~ :D
LOL
@theereemo