Jumat, 29 Maret 2013

Nothing Lasts Forever

"Everyday
With every worthless word we get more far away
The distance between us makes it so hard to stay
But nothing lasts forever, but be honest babe
It hurts but it may be the only way"


This is an old picture, about five months ago. This photo was taken at 8 a.m at one of location in Tegal,as usual my photos taken by my boyfie. When myboyfie and I passing that location,I think I had a brilliant idea to take some pict in there hahaha :p and of course he is always support me,because he also like that location.
this is some pict about my outfit and the location full of the wall with an image that is cool..













THANKYOU AND GODBLESS! :)




2 komentar:

  1. yeah ! awesome look.i love your style
    now i'm your new follower,can we follow each other ?
    hehe

    The Glory"
    Bloglovin"
    Instagram"

    BalasHapus
  2. thankyou! you my first follower :)
    of course I'll folback your bloglovin,IG too wkwk

    BalasHapus

Thankyou for taking your time,visiting my blog and of course giving a comment! <3<3
I read all your comments and try to respond back to you.
If you follow my blog, let me know and I'll check yours too.. :D



I hope you enjoy it! keep fabulous~ :D
LOL
@theereemo